jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Last days of summer...

I think this will be the last days of hot summer, so i decide to use my shorts and sandals the biggest time that i can before the winter comes. This day was normal except for the fact that i didn't use tripod for take my photos, my boyfriend is my new official photographer :D! , after we take this photos in la "Condesa" my boyfriend and I decided go to the cinema for see "Super 8". This was a perfect nice day :). 

Creo que estos son los últimos días de verano por lo cual he decidido sacarle el mayor provecho a mis sandalias, shorts y blusas ligeras antes de que el invierno nos alcance en la C.d. de México. Mi día fue normal, excepto por que salí con mi novio a dar una vuelta por la Condesa y en vez de usar el feo tripie el fue mi fotógrafo oficial por el día de hoy :D!. Al final decidimos ir al cine a ver la película Super 8, muy recomendable vale la pena verla :).




 



 







SANDALS: Brantano
BRACELET: Pull & Bear
SHORTS: Sexy Jeans
T-SHIRT BASSIC BLAC: Bershka
ZEBRA T- SHIRT: Sexy Jeans
HANDBAG: Roxy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...